The Buyer's Mobile Experience is Driving Sales...
It's all About Mobile, Here's Why...
82% of customers use their mobile phone while making a decision about purchasing in-store.
52% of consumers are put off with a business after a bad mobile experience.
Mobile influenced offline spending was more than $1 Trillion.
80% of buyers used their mobile phones inside a store for product reviews, price comparison, and alternative options and locations.
40% go to a competitor after a bad experience with your mobile site.
Introducing Think Dominance Mobile First
Making Your Website with Speed and Copy the Sells
- Migrate WordPress and Wix website content to Mobile-First technology today.
- Be the clear market leader with the fastest loading, best-performing mobile and desktop website (loads in 3 seconds or less)
- Transform your website to a virtually un-hack-able, fast-loading, incredibly secure masterpiece
- Take a market SEO advantage over your competitor "Mobile-First" indexing in Google's mobile searches
- Your low, upfront payment today covers full development and up five, 1st-month changes after site completion.
- Choose from over 90 design style templates and we quickly create stunning website designs customized for your business.
Mobile-First Keeps Visitors on Your Site
Here's Why they Stay Longer and Convert to Leads and Sales More Often...
- Dramatically Increase Site Speed On ALL DEVICES
- Complete Design Flexibility for Total Customization
- Your new site will load in under 3-seconds exceeding Google specs
- Fully HTTPS capable for secure connections by viewers
- Includes Hosting For All Think Dominance Mobil-First Sites
- Closed Source For Unmatched Site Security
- Automatically Optimized for SEO and Speed to keep potential customers on your site
- Social Media Links and full Facebook tab integration
Why Mobile Friendly and Mobile Responsive
Just Won't Hack it in 2020 and Beyond
Any web development approach focusing on building a site that's "mobile friendly" or "mobile responsive" causes all sorts of problems for today's buyers. These problems go way beyond performance.
Website editing for desktop and mobile on nearly all platforms is a complete nightmare! Things that are in one place on your computer screen are in totally different places on your mobile phone or tablet. Then you find youself going back and forth, reshaping your main site to make sure it works on mobile.
This is truly backwards for today's mobile-first consumers and clients.
What if Your Site Was Built for the Way Your Buyers Search?
Building sites the classic way is completely frustrating and a huge waste of time. We've built sites for years, so we know.
Even worse for you and has a larger effect on your potential buyers, is you're compromising the performance of your website!
Platforms like Wordpress, GoDaddy, and Wix can't load quickly when there's so much to figure out in the background after adding all your unique design elements, plugins, and scripts.
So, the question remained.
How could we get you the absolute most incredible performance on all devices and end the editing and development headache for both you and us?
Then we found the answer is amazingly simple...
What if we reversed everything?
What if we build for the smallest mobile device first?
If Mobile First is Truly First, Then...
It makes perfect sense...
The idea behind current websites should be reversed. You can't be mobile-first if you build the desktop first.
Instead, we start building your pages on the smallest screen first, because it forces you to add the most important elements on your site first. Then add additional elements as the screen size increases.
This ensures everything fits together as it should, because you've essentially built your site for each size screen, instead of trying to shrink a larger site into a smaller screen. No more square pegs in round holes.
Like so many ideas, it sounds great in theory, but would it actually work?
Do You Need More?
Here's the Odds from Google's Testing...
The chances of a potential buyer or client leaving your page and site jumps dramatically with every second of page load time.
The facts show that web viewers simply will not stay on your website the slower it gets. They just "bounce" to your competitor...
Real World Case Study
Google Evaluates BMW
"We had four goals for the new site. The first goal was speed. The second and third goals? Speed. Our fourth goal was to leverage our consumer insights to create a dynamic and resourceful marketing outlet.
The new mobile site loads 3X faster. The proportion of people clicking from BMW.com to a BMW sales site soared from 8% to 30%. The number of our mobile users has risen by 27%. And SEO now generates 49% more site visits than the old site.
We were very happy with the look and feel of the new site. It’s fast, beautiful, informative, engaging — everything we wanted it to be. But that’s not even the best part. Because, for us, this was never just about aesthetics. We rebuilt our mobile site with the expectation that it would improve performance. And the results we saw far exceeded our expectations."
- Jörg Poggenpohl, global head of digital marketing at BMW Group
Making Your Mobile Site a Success
5 Key Elements to a Highly Effective Mobile Site - Beyond Speed
Your Successful Mobile Homepage
A very important space. Your homepage is a 3-in-one reception area for welcoming, messaging and promotion.
It should have a call to action that is front in center.
Short and simple menu structure for ease of use.
It should encourage navigation to other places in your site with an easy return to home.
Don't let promotions overshadow content and calls to action.
Supports the Customer's or Client's Journey
Your mobile site will work best for you if it provides your visitors a way to put the visit on their own terms.
You can achieve this by making it easy for visitors to explore your site. Don't make them register too early.
Allow buyers to purchase as a guest. Don't force them to sign up for your site. Having an online account should be optional.
When possible, pre-filling forms will be helpful to account holders visiting your site.
Have a click to call button easily available.
Mobile visitors may be researching to convert later, so offer a simple way to resume their journey on another device via social sharing, email or save-to-cart functionality.
Easy Site Search for Mobile Users
Site search should be accessible on your homepage. It's important to allow visitors quickly find things they seek.
It should be easily visible and one of the first things mobile visitors see.
It should return relevant results when used.
Filters should be available to narrow or tighten searches.
For a site with a wide audience, some questions to focus search should be used.
Making Mobile Form Entry Seamless
Let's face it, folks hate filling out forms. But they're neccessary. So, make it seamless.
Streamline to ask for only absolutely necessary information.
Offer users a number pad for fields using number entry, and automatically advance them when a field or form is complete.
Choose the simplest entry method possible. Use toggle or dropdown fields whenever possible.
Use a visual calendar for dates and time.
Have clear labels to let visitors know what you really need.
Form Factor for Excellent Mobile Usability
Mobile customers love the small things you do for them to enhance their experience on your mobile site.
Here are 7 things to how to include in your entire site to for superb mobile form factor and meeting unique user demands.
- OPTIMIZE YOUR ENTIRE SITE FOR MOBILE
- DON’T MAKE USERS PINCH-TO-ZOOM
- MAKE PRODUCT IMAGES EXPANDABLE
- TELL USERS WHICH SCREEN ORIENTATION WORKS BEST
- KEEP YOUR USER IN A SINGLE BROWSER WINDOW
- AVOID “FULL SITE” LABELING
- BE CLEAR WHY YOU NEED A USER’S LOCATION
What You Get With Your Mobile First Site
That Makes it All Worth Choosing to Change
- 1 A homepage design made totally for your customers' ease of use
- 2A website specifically for your customers' journey
- 3Built in site search (or choice not to use it)
- 4Unique, seamless forms for you leads, clients and customers
- 5Excellent mobile usability on all pages
- 6You'll rest comfortably knowing you have the fastest website in your market on ANY device.
- 7Have peace of mind that your site is hosted on a closed source platform providing you top-notch security against DDOS attacks and hacking threats - and your hosting is free
- 8A built-in CRM to make lead generation a snap
- 9Fully ecommerce ready including Paypal and Stripe integration
- 10Ability to choose unique content for different device sizes
- 11Completely customize the style of your website from backgrounds, headers, footers, fonts, to custom CSS, and more
- 12Every page is equipped with full SEO capabilities for top optimization. Hide pages from search engines, if you want
- 13Fully compatible with most custom scripts you may desire to run on your mobile pages
- 14you can add a custom, full-fledged blog to any page
- 15Analytics (Facebook Pixels, Referral Tracking, and Google Analytics)
- 16Real Estate Listings, Menu widgets, coupon widgets, scratch-card widgets and more
- 17Full SSL (https) available (add on) for all sites
This is the future of business on the web is mobile first capability, and you're getting the chance, right now, to take advantage of an unbelievable opportunity to take the lead in your market. Be one of the first to use Think Dominance Mobile First sites and see instant results in site speed and start climbing the search engine rankings. Confidently know your sites are 100% optimized for ALL mobile phones, tablets, and desktop devices.
Start mobile-first sites today, with Think Dominance Mobile-First. Get everything on this page and more, along with our unmatched website support at our extremely low ONE-TIME price